IBM database software is optimized to deliver industry-leading performance across multiple workloads, while lowering administration, storage, development, and server costs. Their data management solutions help you manage data from requirements to retirement, and assure the privacy and integrity of your data.
Learn how we can help you reduce the complexity and cost of managing your data, improve business agility, and leverage your data.
Clients choose Informix because it is reliable, low cost, and hassle free. It powers high performing OLTP applications and provides "speed of thought" data analysis with in-memory columnar technology. It is simply powerful.
* Real-time Analytics with Informix Warehouse Accelerator
* Easy to Use - self managing and self healing
* Always-on with Informix Flexible Grid
* Sensor Data Management for time-series data
DB2 for Linux, Unix, Windows
DB2 is optimized to deliver industry-leading performance across multiple workloads, while lowering administration, storage, development, and server costs.
* SQL Compatibility with Oracle / Sybase
* pureXML - native XML support
* Time Travel Query bi-temporal capabilities
* High availability with pureScale
Offering a simplified system for today's data demands, IBM brings together their vast experience in hardware, software and best practices for data management to offer workload optimized systems. Be up and running in hours versus weeks or months.
* PureData System for Transactions - powered by DB2
* PureData System for Analytics - powered by Netezza